YOUR BUSINESS NAME
Covid 19 is still circling our community and very prevalent.
There has been a lot of confusion about office policies. At Healing Holistics I am going above and beyond Ontario guidelines.
1) If you or someone in your house has covid you cannot come into the office until:
• all symptoms cleared for 24 hours (48 hours for gastrointestinal)
• and 2 weeks after diagnosis or first symptoms.
• if covid passing through house no appt. until cleared.
2) If you or someone in your home has covid symptoms you cannot come into office until your 5 day isolation period is over and you or they are symptom free for 24-48 hours.
3) Proof vaccination is still required to have sessions in office.
4) If you have been out of Canada we will need to reschedule appt. two weeks after you return.
5) You need a surgical mask to come into office.
6) If you complete the covid survey and things change inform me immediately so I can address the issue.
Please remember I am only one person trying to serve all clients and keep my clients, myself and my family safe.
Thank you for understanding.
The Ontario guidelines still state:
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive, you must isolate.
Everyone in your household must also isolate for the duration of your isolation period.
You can end isolation after five days (if you are vaccinated) only if you have no fever and your other symptoms have been improving for at least 24 hours (or 48 hours for nausea, vomiting or diarrhea) and all public health and safety measures, such as masking and physical distancing, are followed.
POLICY IN EFFECT
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Due to increases in COVID 19 cases in our community proof of vaccination & photo id, as well as a medical mask, are required to enter Healing Holistics. I do not take this decision lightly. I am doing so to protect my clients, community and my family. Thank you for understanding.
• “COVID 19-vaccines are effective and can reduce the risk of getting and spreading the virus.
• Fully vaccinated people with breakthrough infections from this variant appear to be infectious for a shorter period.
• Get vaccinated and wear masks indoors in public spaces to reduce the spread of this variant.”
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Clients can provide either a qr code for scanning or proof on 2nd dose covid 19 vaccination PLUS a photo id.