YOUR BUSINESS NAME
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NEW PROCEDURES:
1. IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL IN ANY WAY, please reschedule your appointment for when your symptoms are gone.
2. On your first appt. you will need to provide proof of 2 covid vaccines.
3. When I book your appt. and before you enter office I will be asking you to take a covid survey per direction from Algoma public health.
4. IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUT OF CANADA OR HAVE BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS PLEASE BOOK FOR 2 WEEKS AFTER YOU RETURN.
If not enough notice is given for booked appt. fees will apply.
5. Clients must sanitize their hands before entering office.
6. Surgical Masks MUST be worn through service. Please wear a fresh mask.
7. I will be wearing a mask the whole service.
8. High-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected in between each client.
9. No Cash will be accepted. Debit, e-transfer only.
10. Clients are not permitted to bring guests including children.
11. Please arrive only 5 mins before appt. Or text or call when you are here and I will advise.
12. Services on the face are not being offered at this time including facials and sinus relief treatments.
13. I will not be providing iridology as I need to take pictures of eyes.
14. Walk in clients are not accepted.
15. Magazines, tea/water service is unavailable at this time. You may not remove mask to drink in office.
When booking you will be asked for a credit card or e-transfer of the appt. fee. If you cancel or reschedule with less then 48 hrs. you will be charged the full treatment amount or your credit card will be billed. If you are sick or have covid symptoms this does not apply .
If you cancel or reschedule with more then 48 hours the deposit will remain on your account and can be used for future appts.
All deposits and gift certificates are non-refundable.
***Please note: With summer vacationing happening please be aware.***
Office policy is still if you leave Canada you must wait 2 weeks for an appt.
If you are scheduled and leave you must let me know asap. If not enough notice is given then payment must be made
for appt. that must be cancelled. Thank you for understanding.
In order to provide you and other clients with an excellent experience and access to appointments, I ask that you understand that your appt. time is booked for you alone. Therefore, I must adhere strictly to this cancellation policy to be able to serve all of my clients. By booking your appt. you are accepting the conditions of this cancellation policy. I truly appreciate your business.
AMENDED CANCELLATION POLICY FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL IN ANY WAY RESCHEDULE YOUR APPT. FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL CLIENTS.
TRY TO DO THIS 48 HRS IN ADVANCE FOR RESCHEDULING PURPOSES.
IF YOU JUST NEED TO RESCHEDULE THEN 48 HOURS IN REQUIRED.
This includes changing the type and length of the session booked. Cancellations left after hours on voice mail or email will be deemed to have been received the next business day.
No show appointments will be charged the full service fee.
Deposits are due at time of booking no later. Payment is due in full at time of the session. Debit or E-transfer only. All prices are subject to hst. E-transfer to complete payment must be received 2 hrs before the appt. to avoid transfer issues.
Thank you for understanding.