YOUR BUSINESS NAME
Covid-19 Safety Plan
Covid-19 Safety Plan
To reduce the impact of COVID-19 outbreak conditions to clients and community, Healing Holistics has implemented a heightened Health & Safety Policy and Safety Plan as required by O. Reg. 364/20. Healing Holistics is continually in contact with Algoma Public Health regarding regulatory changes. Healing Holistics will follow the strict guidelines set forth by the Algoma Public Health Unit and Ontario Medical Health Officer in order to protect the health and safety of clients and our community.
OPERATING DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC PROCEDURES:
The following procedures will be implemented in order to keep the spa environment safe and sanitized.
CLIENTS ENTERING PREMISES & BOOKING PROCESS:
• Each client is asked to perform an updated covid 19 screening check found on my website in accordance with the government of Ontario covid survey that will deliver the results to Healing Holistics.
• Each client will be asked if they have been out of Algoma or around someone from out of Algoma.
If so they will be required to rebook their appt. for 2 weeks after.
• Healing Holistics will not provide services myself or anyone in my household becomes symptomatic, or if told my public health that I need to isolate.
• Inform Client: Healing Holistics has the right to stop the service if you show covid 19 symptoms during your service.
• Limit people in office—No walk ins are available. Appointments must be scheduled & screened prior to entry. Only the person who has appt. will be allowed in (unless it is a minor).
• It is recommended that clients wait in their car until their appointment time.
• Maintain social distancing at all times. Spacing between persons in the spa should be at least six feet, except when servicing clients.
CLIENTS PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) REQUIREMENTS:
• Wearing masks – I will be wearing a medical mask and eye protection.
• Clients will were a mask before they enter the office. I will provide a mask to clients who do not bring their own personal mask for a fee.
• Hand-washing with soapy, warm water, for a minimum of 20 seconds will be performed between every client service.
• Each client must use a hand sanitizer when entering office.
• Healing Holistics will be thoroughly sanitized, cleaned and disinfected prior to reopening.
• Disinfectants used have a registered DIN number
• Tools & foot bathes are washed with hot soapy water before disinfecting.
• Contact time on label is observed for disinfectant to work.
• Linens are used one and washed.
OFFICE AREA GUIDELINES AND CLIENT ETIQUETTE:
• A barrier has been installed in office to minimize exposure.
• All magazines have been removed from waiting area and office.
• Beverages are no longer available at this time.
• All touch surfaces are disinfected after use.
• No cash is exchanged at this time. Debit machine is disinfected after each use.
• Signage: *Social distancing rules of 6ft. *Hand sanitizer must be used.
*Covid Symptom Survey *How to properly where a mask.
IF I HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID OR HAVE SYMPTOMS I WOULD GET TESTED AT ASSESSMENT CENTRE.
7057593434 EX 7152
Sault Area Hospital 165 Drive In Road Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 5X5
I WOULD STAY HOME AND SELF-ISOLATE UNTIL TEST RESULTS.
IF POSITIVE I WOULD FOLLOW DIRECTIONS PROVIDED BY ALGOMA PUBLIC HEALTH.
ALL AT RISK CLIENTS WILL BE PROMPTLY NOTIFIED. ALGOMA PUBLIC HEALTH WILL PROVIDE FURTHER DIRECTIONS TO ANY AFFECTED CLIENTS WITH RESPECT TO TESTING AND ISOLATION.